I generated 4-bar percussion first in the session window. Then I use keyboard associated with the map of the pad, which stores one beat per cell. I played in the trumpet part in first. Then I played in the walking bass. Then I combined these three part together by recording them into the view window. Then I started to adjust its ending and added audio effects.
The ending part is hard to generate. Finally I raised its pitch and lowered down its gain size.
As to its audio effects, I used Utilities, Reverb, Auto Pan, EQ Eight, Compressor, Ambidal, and Fade. I used these effects because it sounds dry and choppy originally. The dynamic ranges widely and all the sounds pack at the same spot. After the adjustment, which added the sense of space between different instruments and made it sound charmer.